The Big Bounce America in New Castle, Pittsburgh – Important Update

This is an update for all customers who have purchased tickets to The Big Bounce America in New Castle, Pittsburgh.

As you may be aware, the weather forecast for tomorrow (Sunday 10th June) is not looking favorable. We want to give Sunday 10th June ticketholders an opportunity to swap their session to today, Saturday 9th June.

If you would like to to attend a session today, Saturday 9th June, please simply bring your original ticket along to any relevant session today, for example if you bought tickets for a Bigger Kids session for Sunday 10th June, please attend a Bigger Kids session for Saturday 9th June.

Please be advised that at this stage, all sessions on Sunday 10th June are still going ahead. We will update all customers tomorrow with any weather updates and session movements, if any.

 

Thanks,

The Big Bounce America Team

The World’s Biggest Bounce House

thebigbounceamerica.com