This is an update for all customers who have purchased tickets to The Big Bounce America in Washington DC.
Due to reasons beyond our control, we have had to cancel all of our planned sessions, due to be scheduled for Sunday 3rd June 2018.
After heavy rains experienced last night in Washington DC, our event location Rosecroft Raceway became waterlogged over night. This has resulted in our team being unable to set up and operate safely.
We have been keeping a close eye on weather conditions in the hope they would improve, but Mother Nature has beaten us on this occasion and it would be unsafe to operate in such weather.
Please be advised that you will receive a full refund, automatically processed by our ticket provider ShowClix.
Customers who have rescheduled their tickets to todays date, as a result of yesterdays cancellation or last weekend’s postponed event, will also receive an automatic refund.
All refunds will be processed within 3-5 working days, you do not need to contact us regarding this refund. Please do not hesitate to contact us after this time, if you have any questions.
We have been looking forward to coming to Washington DC for months but unfortunately on this occasion, the weather has not been on our side!
The Big Bounce America Team
The World’s Biggest Bounce House