Raleigh NC Cancellation

This update is for those who purchased tickets to our Raleigh NC eventĀ that was due to go ahead last week on May 18th-20th. As you are aware, due to weather conditions we were forced to cancel this event and reschedule for June 1st-3rd.

We have been keeping a close eye on the weather for the rescheduled event. Unfortunately due to the forecasted heavy rain and thunderstorms, we have no choice but to completely cancel the rescheduled event.

We have been looking forward to our visit for months and are truly disappointed that the weather has not co-operated for this event, but the health & safety of our visitors and staff must come first.

Our team are now working hard to process all refunds as quickly as possible, you will see this reflected back into your account within 3-5 working days.

We are determined to visit Raleigh in the future, but at this stage we are unable to advise on when this would be. As soon as we have an update we will be in touch via email and/or sms.

Once again we apologise for the inconvenience and if there are any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

The Big Bounce America